Wednesday, June 10, 2009
A new car...well new to us...LOL
Well it looks like we will be getting a new car this weekend. I really didn't want to do it for another few years, but it doesn't look like our old faithful Intrepid will make it another few years. It's a good car, it still has a good engine, but other repairs that the car needs are starting to add up, and I would rather just buy a new car instead. We have had that car for almost ten years. It's 13 years old!
We will be donating it to Purple Heart, they take vehicles that run or don't run.. I didn't want to try sell it with the needed repairs or having who knows what coming to my house to look at it. Since the engine is still good on the car, (the only thing that hasn't stopped working), I didn't want to just haul it off to a junk yard. So we figured this would be the best thing for it. We got financing through our bank today and will be ready to buy this weekend! Can't wait! Since my husband works almost an hour away from where we are living, we really need to have two vehicles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That is great you found some place to donate your vehicle! Have fun SHOPPING! It's fun to shop...just not to make the payment every month. But, I'd say 10 years was a pretty good run.
ReplyDelete