Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Busy Bee

I have been definitely keeping myself busy during the day while the kids are in school and I don't have any housework to do, which does not seem to happen often, or I don't have any doctor's appointments that I frequently have had for various reasons. Anyway, I THINK.... I am getting a bit better at making placemats and napkins that I wanted to start making for my family.... and a few to sell on ebay if possible... I did sell some fall and Halloween reversible napkins last week... ya me. LOL.. but I still have lots of sewing practice to go...... I thought I would post them to show the ones that I most recently finished.

I like doing the reversible ones the most, because you can flip over and have a fall place setting and then flip them over for Thanksgiving and VIOLA, you have a place setting for Thanksgiving! I can't wait to make more, if they don't sell on ebay... then o'well I have a nice set for our table!!!! LOL

There are more closer up pictures under my Sweet Country Cottage blog there on the right, and then under placemats and napkins.

No comments:

Post a Comment