On another note, the kids brought home grade cards today, Anthony is doing well, he is struggling a little, so he thinks, but his grades are quite well, a couple of C's everything else A's B's. Elizabeth made the A B honor roll this nine weeks! YEA Elizabeth... and Lexie is coming along really well with her first year in school! GREAT JOB GUYS!
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
To much time on my hands?
ok, perhaps I have to much time on my hands when the kids are in school. But I have the creative bug going right now. Check out my latest project...lol They are seashell ornaments, I have made them and sold them before on ebay... thought I would get creative and try again, since I have sooooo many seashells that I have collected off of the beach. www.sweetcountrycottagetoo.blogspot.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment