Sunday, September 19, 2010

1st day of School (Sept. 7, 2010)

I am a little behind on posting, it has been a busy September so far..... I think this year Alexandria was the only one, well other than me, that was excited to see school starting up again. She even seems disappointed when the weekend rolls around. I am glad it is here again, it is my only me time. I finally get to work on house work in the morning and it actually stays clean a little longer now without kids following right behind me to mess it up again, and I can start work on projects again that I have been waiting all summer to do that I don't have time for when kids are home.

Of course that also means another start to the new dance year...yikes, We are starting at a new studio this year that I think will give the girls better ballet training then they have had in the past. This studio also offers gymnastics that Lexie has been bugging me about, and Elizabeth wants to step up her dancing to something more update along with ballet so she is in a jazz hip hop class and seems to really enjoy it.... So five classes four days a week! EEEEKK!! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment