Well it's that time of year again, school pictures.... They sure have come a long way since I was kid. Now there are several different background choices and sitting positions for the parents to choose from. Elizabeth has been begging to buy pictures. "Buy some pictures, please, can we buy some pictures?" Why? When now I have a professional camera and can go out and take my own. AND, do the different and interesting background and psp tricks. So Saturday we took the kids to a dock and took there pictures with the Chesapeake Bay and the setting sun as our background. I think they turned out really good except for a little hair malfunction, it was a bit windy on the docks.
I might have to do Anthony's again, his hair has gotten pretty thick lately and is a mess. LOL But hey! At least I got some of him. It's not easy to do.
Next weekend I think we will go to Newport News Park and take some fall pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment