I let the kids decide on colors they wanted for the playroom and their bedrooms. The game room is in a Robin egg's blue with a lighter blue trim. It turned our really nice.


I have already rearranged this room a little, to fit in a shelf for Lexie to use as her "pantry." Does anyone recognize this very tall book shelf? Dad should...New color, but same shelf, I thought it was time for it to have some new life, plus repainting it made it match the room a whole lot better and it turned out really nice.

Alexandria's room, she decided she wanted to have pink so we found at Home Depot a Disney paint collection. So we got two different shades of pink, a Sleeping Beauty and some other Disney one I can't remember the name. You want to talk pink.....it's pink. pinkalicious, even the ceiling is pink! Lexie's room is not quite done, I still need to finish the other side of her closet door and her bedroom door. But it was so much pink, I kinda burnt myself out... and needed a break.

And I think I need more pictures of the her room and not just her walls.
I have before pictures of most of the rooms, that I am going to post and then as the rooms are completed I will post after pictures. I thought I had taken before of the kids' gameroom, but can't seem to find out where they went. I can't say that I do not have anything to do.
More pictures coming soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment