So the first picture is of my living room. It is smaller then the one we had in military housing.... but I was able to figure out an arrangement once I had the chance. The room will be a dark maroon color, with the family photos and my nature photography hanging on the wall with the maroon background is going to look nice.


After

My kitchen-this room and my dining room will have a nautical theme to it. The colors for the dining room have already been picked out and bought, but haven't quite decided on the kitchen just yet. I didn't really want them the same.

The next room is a breakfast nook, my future crafting nook.

Elizabeth's room- she has decided she wants a midnight blue color with stars and a moon.

Wish I knew someone who could reach that and clean it.....

Our kitchen and living room face the back yard which I love! My little crafting nook has the perfect view!

Our yard is a decent size for the kids and my vegetable garden, I can't wait to get started on that this year.


No comments:
Post a Comment